Are you waiting for someone to take you out?

Firefly World brings together the disabled and the able-bodied to share experiences, travel potential, accessible destinations and so much more. We understand that travel is essential for all and encourage wheelchair users, deaf, vision & speech impaired to discuss travel across the world. Use the Disability & Travel forum to turn your dreams into reality. Discuss that vacation in the mountains, talk about which exotic cuisines to savour, converse about architectural gems; there's so much you #CanDo.

posted by Preeti Monga Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:32 pm
Are you waiting for someone to take you out?

"I am fed-up waiting for someone to take me for a holiday! I am going to start traveling on my own from the New Year! And anyway, it is more fun to go for holidays with friends rather than with family'! So I am going from now on"
! Are you also feeling like this? For this is a young man who is tired going out with mother and father...he needs a break! So do you too? Then book right away with Enable Travel! You have all the assistance without disturbance! Have fun in the coming New Year! A real Happy New Year to all us visually impaired! Of course... to all others as well!

Last reply was Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:32 pm Disability & Travel India