Shilpa can't stop smiling as Enable Travel brought her dream come true!

Firefly World brings together the disabled and the able-bodied to share experiences, travel potential, accessible destinations and so much more. We understand that travel is essential for all and encourage wheelchair users, deaf, vision & speech impaired to discuss travel across the world. Use the Disability & Travel forum to turn your dreams into reality. Discuss that vacation in the mountains, talk about which exotic cuisines to savour, converse about architectural gems; there's so much you #CanDo.

posted by Preeti Monga Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:09 am

Shilpa lost her sight a few years back, she is nearly 30 today! And...Enable Travel gave her the opportunity to travel to Agra! She can't stop smiling since then! She told me that her dream has come true! No matter is she is now blind, she has Enable Travel to take her places! She told me that now she can go travel whenever she wants to! Enable Travel is there to take care of her and she need never feel lonely again!

Last reply was Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:09 am Disability & Travel India
posted by shamanoorani Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:40 am

I couldn't stop smiling after watching Shilpa's video! Three cheers for Enable Travel for providing these opportunities for the disable. The world has now become a smaller place and bucket lists can over flow!

Last reply was Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:40 am Disability & Travel India